Introduction

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm hoping Bijendra comes on here soon for his own introduction. I know that making wine in Nepal is challenging. For example, he gets all his grapes from somewhere in India. I don't think they even know the grape variety they get, much less the desired Brix and TA...so they must work with what they get. I asked him how much wine he was making and he said between 50 and 60 kiloliters! That's 13,000 - 14,000 gallons! Dijendra is a humble young man and just wants to learn about his passion.

First of all, I would like to give many many thanks to all of you members here in global forum for the warm welcome and especially dear friend Mark @4score so that i got a chance to keep in touch with you all. I hope i can gain so much ideas and knowledge regarding wine making as well as i can share my experiences too. By the way I am from Nepal and now working as Wine maker here but here lots of limitations and circumstances in wine making so that i am still feeling that i am still amateur in wine making but i want to learn more and more about so that i can improve my skills and knowledge in my works. I am very sure that i can get help regarding this.

Latest posts

Back