Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by 4score, Nov 13, 2019.

Wine Making Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk by donating:

1. Nov 13, 2019 #1

4score

4score

4score

It is my pleasure to introduce @Bijendra Lal Dangol to the Forum. He is a winemaker from Nepal who I met and is very enthusiastic about learning how to make great wine. Please join me in welcoming Bijendra to this global Forum!

Bijendra Lal Dangol and Ajmassa like this.
  2. Nov 13, 2019 #2

sour_grapes

sour_grapes

sour_grapes

Victim of the Invasion of the Avatar Snatchers

Welcome, @Bijendra Lal Dangol . In your honor I will put on my dhaka topi for you. (Seriously, I have one on my desk.)

Last edited: Nov 14, 2019
    4score likes this.
  3. Nov 13, 2019 #3

4score

4score

4score

I'm hoping Bijendra comes on here soon for his own introduction. I know that making wine in Nepal is challenging. For example, he gets all his grapes from somewhere in India. I don't think they even know the grape variety they get, much less the desired Brix and TA...so they must work with what they get. I asked him how much wine he was making and he said between 50 and 60 kiloliters! That's 13,000 - 14,000 gallons! Dijendra is a humble young man and just wants to learn about his passion.

Bijendra Lal Dangol and Ajmassa like this.
  4. Nov 14, 2019 #4

NorCal

NorCal

NorCal

Super Moderator Super Moderator

Warm welcome @Bijendra Lal Dangol . You have come to the right place to share ideas and learn about wine making from all parts of the globe.

Bijendra Lal Dangol likes this.
  5. Nov 14, 2019 #5

Bijendra Lal Dangol

Bijendra Lal Dangol

Bijendra Lal Dangol

Junior

First of all, I would like to give many many thanks to all of you members here in global forum for the warm welcome and especially dear friend Mark @4score so that i got a chance to keep in touch with you all. I hope i can gain so much ideas and knowledge regarding wine making as well as i can share my experiences too. By the way I am from Nepal and now working as Wine maker here but here lots of limitations and circumstances in wine making so that i am still feeling that i am still amateur in wine making but i want to learn more and more about so that i can improve my skills and knowledge in my works. I am very sure that i can get help regarding this.

4score likes this.
  6. Nov 14, 2019 #6

Johnd

Johnd

Johnd

Large Member WMT Supporter

Welcome to WMT!!

Bijendra Lal Dangol likes this.