Introducing myself

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Greetings! You have found the right spot to ask your questions, sit back and learn, or go straight to the meme thread and laugh. There is a mix of everything, but helpfulness is tops. I just put to bottle a 3 gallon carboy of Dragon's Blood (Rasp/Blackberry/Blueberry). Good stuff and there are plenty of pages on it here, if you are interested in another fruit wine recipe.

Welcome.!

I just did a batch of grapefruit with store juice and Sav Blanc kit juice. ! used to use Welches white grape concentrate with fruit wines but I can't get it anymore. I think this batch will be nice.
I have used the concentrated grape juice and the wine kits as base. I found this place online that sells frozen buckets of juice from vineyards but you have to pick up the buckets. Lucky for me they are based out of Portland where I live.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys
I am sure that I can learn a lot here
I have noticed that home winemaking becomes more and more evolved. What i available to us now days in both equipment and knowledge far exceeds what there was in the early 80s when I started before. Back then I found supplies from an add in the back of Mother Earth News. Now I have several plces near to me that sell supplies. I think learning about your hobby only makes you better and I could learn a lot about pre pitching preps in chemistry.

Latest posts

Back