Intro-Hello all

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matty_Kay

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I am a rookie wine maker having only 1 kit under my belt thus far. I look forward to learning as much as possible from the members of this forum. I am from the Pittsburgh area. Thanks in advance for all I have learned and read so far, this site has been a wealth of knowledge thus far.

Welcome. This is a great forum and full of some pretty smart wine makers. I hope you enjoy it as much as I have.

Welcome !!
This is truly a great forum - you will learn alot from all these winemakers !!

Welcome. I'm a relative newbie to the art of winemaking. I have learned so much here it makes my head spin. Don't be afraid to shout out questions. Seems like there is always someone on that can help.

Welcome! at least with one kit done you've started learning the basics already!

Hi Matty_Kay, welcome to winemakingtalk. There are a good full of members of members from the Pittsburgh area and we try to get together a couple of times a year, hopefully you can make one of our gatherings.

Welcome aboard!

Next month I'll have been making wine, only kits, for a whole year. Guess I'm about to become an expert.
smilie.gif

Thanks Julie, it would be awesome to talk with and meet fellow winemakers in the area.

Back