IntelliTanks

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skhnmh

Hammered
Reaction score
Hey fellow winemakers,

Just thought I'd let you know about a new line of small format wine tanks that we have introduced. I have no intention of soliciting your purchases with this post, but just to inform you about our long-in-development introduction of this equipment, designed specifically for serious home winemakers as well as commercial wineries.

After breaking too many glass carboys, and not finding anything that will stand up to a vacuum or positive pressures to force carbonate wine and beer other than beer kegs, we designed the IntelliTanks. They are food grade high density polyethylene and have rib reinforced, 1/2" thick walls. They use stainless steel fittings with tri-clover connections, so when you go with these tanks you're going to be using professional grade equipment in your home winery. They come in 6 gallon and 15 gallon sizes. Like a carboy they taper up to a small 1-1/2" spout to minimize head space, but unlike a carboy the spout is offset towards the front so they can be stacked closely above each other so you don't have to move the upper one to access the lower one. They won't break.

We've developed a full line of accessories using the tri-clamp system including racking canes, valves and special spouts and fittings. You can find out more at our website: www.catalyst-manufacturing.com. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions, or post them here in this threadif you prefer. Cheers, and happy winemaking.

--Steve

IntelliTank_57.jpg

Steve these look like a great product for the serious home winemaker. They look well thought out and very durable. Good luck with them!

I've looked into them as well. A bit pricy, but they seem worth the money.

Latest posts

Back