Indroduction's

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ellijaywinemaker

Reaction score
Hello everyone I am new here but I have been making wine for over 15 years. I was tought this wonderful gift from my grandfather & my uncle both have past on now. I do miss them very much. I can't for get my mother who instilled me the passion for being crafty. But if anyone wants to talk about wine and wine making please e-mail me at [email protected]..:rdo

Welcome and I would advise you not to ost email addresses here as spammers just love stuff like this and next thing you know youll have your email box full. Besides we are here to talk all the wine making you or anyone could fathom, thats what this site is about and hopefully youll stay and share all of your experiences here with us.

so how do you make your wine? with or without chemicals. Myself I prefer not to use chemicals but I can see their usefulness oh and I seem to prefer rocket fuel as what I make seems to be called lol, and welcome

Ellijay,

Welcome to the forum.
What kinds of wine have you made? Fruit and/or grape?
What are your favorites?

Latest posts

Back