Index to my weblog

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luc

Dutch Winemaker
Reaction score
To all,

I know that many of you visit my weblog and sometimes find valuable information there.

However a weblog is no webpage and searching information is most of the time really difficult.

Therefore I made an index to all my web/log pages complete with a description on what each article is about and what to find in which article.

You can find it here :

www.wijnmaker.weebly.com

Hope you find this usefiull.

Luc

Thanks Luc,

I have been to your site and find it invaluable.

Luc I just looked at your index and it's amazing the work you put into it. Could you please copy and past your blog on using marbles for the members of this forum. There has been a lot of discussion about it lately.

Thanks, Luc. You've already done a lot of work, this makes it even better!

I click on the English topic of pectic enzyme and it is not English..........

Very cool Luke, I was trying to search to see how much soda ash you added to how much water to soak your plums in to get their wax off, the instructions only say wash in soda, no measurments, that could make a big difference. Crackedcork

Very cool Luke, I was trying to search to see how much soda ash you added to how much water to soak your plums in to get their wax off, the instructions only say wash in soda, no measurments, that could make a big difference. Crackedcork

Cracked, I am sorry that I really don't know.
Soda Ash doesn't cost diddle over here So I just poor half a bag in about 5 liter lukewarm water. A bag is about half a kilo.
I refresh it regularly, every time I find the water 'messy'.

Luc

I click on the English topic of pectic enzyme and it is not English..........

Sammy,

All my stories start in Dutch (my native language) and are at the bottom of the page in English. Just scroll down.

Luc

I figured that out! Thanks for great information, it is much appreciated.

Just did a quick glance & a lot of good information here, will relax & do some reading after from the site.......... Nice job Luc...

Al

Latest posts

Back