In my Dreams, but Not In My Budget

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good Luck,Al, you do know dreams can come true.

I'm sure Al's only problem would be ceiling height, door width to get it in and enough power to run it or else he would own one. Oh yeah shipping cost could be an issue also.

Yea, your peddling all the juice you can make as fast as you can put it in a bottle......

there are just sooooooo may toys one would like to have...and each time i see a new big boy toy...i say 'oh boy' and then i realize once again, that i have other priorities that have to be tended to first....every time i see a winery related catalog, i say oh boy.....when i see a vineyard, mine or other, i say oh boy....i smell an oak barrel, i say oh boy....luckily there is one other thing i keep on seeing...its about the grapes 'stupid' to borrow a phrase....

i often hear people come into the winery and say...'oh some of the best wine we ever have had....is in italy from a little restaurant's house wine or road side stop where you pulled up and they poured you some wine from a spigot into a jug...so what does that tell you...when they didnt see any super wonderful modern equipment?

here is part of a conversation that gives some support to the discussion about the value of equipment and facility... a couple came in today and we sat out on the patio talking for a while and the guy finally says to me...'al, there are a lot of wineries that have these huge beautiful facilities, and they *have* to have these because their wine isn't all that good...'

Last edited:
That sure if pretty though!

That's a great testimonial! You should put that on your site, if you haven't already.

Your wine is excellent Al, as is your knowledge and motivation. You might have to put an addition on for that beast though!

Hey Joe, how are things in CT...hope you didnt lose power for two long

Latest posts

Back