I'm working on a wine website...

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crushday

grape juice artisan
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here's the front page of my new website. To be clear, I have no intention of commercializing this endeavor. The purpose of the website is to provide my winemaking notes, tasting notes, pairing ideas with recipes and music suggestions while drinking. Since I give 90% of the wine I make away, this seemed like a good idea. The information will all be accessible via a QR code on the back of each bottle and will direct users to the website. I'm going to have this up and going by Christmas 2021.

It's been fun working on this idea...

E41F7435-AD6C-4972-A25A-CFBD71362A7F.jpeg

Last edited:
Here's the front page of my new website. To be clear, I have no intention of commercializing this endeavor. The purpose of the website is to provide my winemaking notes, tasting notes, pairing ideas with recipes and music suggestions while drinking. Since I give 90% of the wine I make away, this seemed like a good idea. The information will all be accessible via a QR code on the back of each bottle and will direct users to the website. I'm going to have this up and going by Christmas 2021.

It's been fun working on this idea...

View attachment 79169
Very classy.

Latest posts

Back