I'm new at this!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is my first attempt at wine making, hopefully I can learn a lot from you guys.
So what wine did you start with? Just a suggestion. I would start with something easy. Just the basics. Maybe Lon DePoppe's Skeeterpee lemon wine. Recipe on his website. Not complicated and a fast, inexpensive, good wine. good luck.

So what wine did you start with? Just a suggestion. I would start with something easy. Just the basics. Maybe Lon DePoppe's Skeeterpee lemon wine. Recipe on his website. Not complicated and a fast, inexpensive, good wine. good luck.
Thank you. I started with some peaches my friend gave. I will look up the info you suggested. Thanks a million!

Just a friendly tip. The one thing needed, and not available from the LHBS, is patience. Do not get stressed out.

Latest posts

Back