I'm looking for ...

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chateau Joe

Snowbelt Fermenter
Reaction score
Pink shrink caps. I'm making a breast cancer awareness label for my white zin. Does anyone know where I can find some?

http://www.wine-bottle-labels.com/wine-bottle-capsules.html

i have seen other online places have "dusty rose" or "pink pearl" and even some "burgundy" look decidedly pink. but best to request a sample to verify color before ordering. it may be that pink is a special order item. i did not see it at LD Carlson and many LHBS use LD Carlson as their supplier.

i have also seen pink Zorks used on rose's before.
zork.jpg

for custom colors including custom printing, i would check with Sparflex of California.
they do anything related to capsules, pvc, tin, alum foil and polylaminate. qty minimums do apply, but, for someone who wanted a custom capsule to use on all their wines, it's a good route to go.

Chateau Joe:

I've no idea what volumes you are looking for (I think in terms of 30 at a time). But abccorkusa lists a lot of different shrinks including "Solid Light Pink" in quantities of 100, 1000, and 8000.

http://www.abccorkusa.com/USAStore/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=283&idproduct=10417

Note, in Canada abccork is a distributor, not a retailer, so you have to find a retailer who deals with them.

Steve

Thanks Steve. For some reason the other web page above will not let me order or send them an email.

Looks like wine-bottle-labels.com is an ABC Cork retailer. They both use the same product code for the pink shrinks (33014).

Steve

Looks like wine-bottle-labels.com is an ABC Cork retailer. They both use the same product code for the pink shrinks (33014).

Steve

Yeah but when you click on the link, you get different colors. In fact, no matter what you click on, you get the same 5-8 colors. I tried to email them but their email link does not work. I'm going to try and call them this morning.

Two questions....

How many do you need?

Given where you live, do you visit the Kingston Canada area often? There may be an ABC Cork Canada retailer there.

Steve

Two questions....

How many do you need?

Given where you live, do you visit the Kingston Canada area often? There may be an ABC Cork Canada retailer there.

Steve

I'm 45 minutes from Kingston and 30 minutes from Ganenocque (sp).

Last edited:
Be pretty slick if you could find some pink or some other similar colored bottles. Seems like it might take some work, but wonder if anyone makes that color bottle.

Be interested what you are going to do for a lable to compliment your effort. A good effort indeed Joe, a few years back I raised almost $100,000 for the Breast Cancer Detection Center here.

:u

Hey! I found some pink shrinks at Vintners Marketplace. Thanks for your help evryone!

Congrats. Looks like an ABC Cork retailer, if I found the same site as you.

Steve

Latest posts

Back