I'm drunk!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Donatelo

Reaction score
I have brewed several batched of wine and always wondered if it was truly an alcoholic beverage. Mind you, I don't usually drink more than a single glass of wine at evening. I never had any effects , got a buzz or felt different from the wine that I have brewed. Just for curiosities sake, I drank three glasses of my chardonnay and am now drunk! It's been a long, long time since I have been here. Thankfully , I am at home and I am not going to go anywhere.
That is potent stuff, Be careful out there1

You probably have a sensitivity to sulphites.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say. It's likely we all do. When I first started making wine at home. I figured it was specific people and while that still might be true. (sensitively levels) I've found that the affects are different the next morning.

Specifically, I'm talking about the fact that I hold a monthly wine tasting event. (3rd Sunday of every month @ 4pm) We have a few wine makers in the group and the nights that we have a majority of homemade wine. (lets just say, it's more social than wine snob...) The feeling in the morning is more energetic than blase / not feeling well. That said, nothing protects you from over-consumption and the dehydration that follows....

Thanks Boatboy , I'm fine! Woke up ready to go and now I have to get out and do the first mowing on that south pasture.

I heard on the radio on St Patrick's day that a serving of asparagus is benifical to reducing the hangover? Read some on google and a few different sites were backing it up as well .

LOL After that one - I don't dare go downstairs to fetch another bottle! LOL

Latest posts

Back