If Your're Thinking of Buying Any Wine Making Equipment From Wade

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlFulchino

Winemaker of 30+ years
Reaction score
I can act as a reference....I recently bought brand new Schuco Aspirator along w various attachments and just as sure as can be, it was everything Wade said it was...and packaged to insure safe arrival.

I purchased some pump accessories from Wade. Not a major expense but he shipped promptly just as expected. I'd buy from Wade again. :b

So Al what are you using the pump for? I find it one of the most often used pieces of equipment I own for the winery. Can it be used for everything- well not quite, but they are very versatile with the right attachments.

Thanks guys. And you thought George went nuts with packing, I dont have a lot of money to back up my warranty nor do I or you ever want to deal with UPS when there is damage. Im still waiting to get reimbursed for a shipment to me about a month ago that was insured by them and wha a freakin run-a-round!!!! I pack them, pack them again, and then pack them!!!!

Yes, I can vouch for good service as well - my pump was packed incredibly well and it actually arrived on the day it was supposed to - I thought that never happened!! The pump works great.

Listen...Wade is a moderator/admin...he is not going too steer anybody in the wrong direction. He has my highest confidence in anything he has to offer. I bought a filter from him and it arrived as planned and as specified.

If I had not bought my aspritor pump elsewhere prior to Wade selling these things I would have definitely bought from Wade:db

Rich i came up w a new use for it.....i now rack wine into my wine glass every time it gets empty so that the straw that i use to drink my wine never gets any air ;)

I'll vouch for Wade also. No problems with the pump I purchased from him. Shipped in time for me to receive before Christmas even though I told him not to worry about it til after the holidays if he needed to.

As fas as packing, I think he took lessons from George then added some for good measure.

Rich i came up w a new use for it.....i now rack wine into my wine glass every time it gets empty so that the straw that i use to drink my wine never gets any air ;)

WOW!! I LOVE that idea. That's one way of using my vacuum pump that I never thought of.:d

and the improvement on this...otherwise version 2.0 will be for an iv hook up....cant have air in those iv lines

+1 on buying from Wade, he is good to go. The pump I got from him was top notch and he has been more than helpful with my questions. The shipping was fast and the care in the packing was readily evident.

I did have one pump get destroyed in shipping and instead of dealing with UPS as I hav=d insurance on it I just sent the buyer another unit which was actually way better and more expensive then the one he had originally ordered, Customer service first, then deakl with UPS myself later!

Latest posts

Back