Ideas for storing 375ml small bottles?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Khristyjeff

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi all. I just purchased my first batch of 375 ml bottles and wondered about your ideas for storing these. Boxes? Filing cabinets? or simply miniature wine racks? I don't need anything fancy since they'll be in an unfinished basement, but would be interested in hearing about or seeing pictures for storing small bottles. Thanks!

Last edited:
When we built our basement, I created boxes that I screwed between the studs, with the backs facing into what remained of the crawl space. These are excellent for storing bottles, as long as the bottle sizes are consistent. My 375 bottles are mostly the slender brown type, and they stack well.

wine rack.jpg

While this solution is specific to my situation, building a smaller version of a bulk storage rack may work. It's very efficient in bottle storage if you have many bottles of a single wine.

Once my son moves, we are going to build a rack for him that stacks bottles vertically in columns. It's not as space efficient, but works well.

Latest posts

Back