I wonder

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drizztkun

Reaction score
Any of you found a way to fastforward time?

id really like to try some of the wine i did now but aged a year or two ;)

I have but I just cant go telling everyone about my time machine!!!!!!!!! Patience is the only true method!

well seeing has CT is only a short drive from here i could go "borrow" your machine and forget a box of bottle in your basement =oD

Short drive huh, if its so short cmon over and drink up with me!!!!!!!!

You can fastforward time !!!!

The method is to make more batches.

Luc

You can fastforward time !!!!

The method is to make more batches.

Luc

Lies would mean i would have tons of batch to drink in a year or 2! thats the sad part i guess when you just start.

Wade

Maybe in the summer, first need to get a passport because they dont allow us to come over the border anymore without one, before all i needed was my drivers. Would you believe me and a friend use to go to platsburgh or St-albans just so we could eat Taco Bell ahahah now we have some here and i dont even go. Guess it lost it's special attraction.

But a road trip this summer might be nice, and I could go find some Brewers Best! i emailed them and those bastard dont even distribute in canada!

You can sample your creation anytime however...................if you are patient your wine will be devine. Ha Ha I rhymed.

Do what I do. Make more wine. You'll be busy and eventually you'll have a new batch coming of age frequently rather than once a year or 6 months.

Hey Drizztkun,

Are you familar with R. A. Salvatore?

Shhhh !!!! It will be a surprise party at Wade's house. :db :tz

Don't say a word !!!! :ib :dg

Aged?

I figger my age makes up for the lack thereof in the wine. :ib
I don't plan on re-writing my will, just so they won't fight over the left overs.
Instant gratification isn't quick enough! Besides, anyone who ages hard cider can't be very thirsty. :sp

Ive said it before and Ill say it again, my door is always open to guests, just giv me a few days notice or you may find yourself standing around outside for quite some time and if you try to sneak in just remember my avatar and the fact that I have a 115 lb Rottweiler!

Dont worry i will leave you plenty of time to make sure i got good food on your table!
Dont you have any other bottle of that Mosti mondial barolo you where raving about, cuz of you i emailed them to find a retailer in my area ahah!

Lies would mean i would have tons of batch to drink in a year or 2! thats the sad part i guess when you just start.

Wade

Maybe in the summer, first need to get a passport because they dont allow us to come over the border anymore without one, before all i needed was my drivers. Would you believe me and a friend use to go to platsburgh or St-albans just so we could eat Taco Bell ahahah now we have some here and i dont even go. Guess it lost it's special attraction.

But a road trip this summer might be nice, and I could go find some Brewers Best! i emailed them and those bastard dont even distribute in canada!

I went to Taco bell once and hated the fact of getting the shell like wings stuck between my teeth from the roaches.

I only had 1 bottle of that Barolo and that was given to me by a member of another forum I mod on. Believe you me I wish I had the quag to purchase this kit and eventually will but for now I will just reminisce about the time I had that bottle.

Latest posts

Back