I think I need serious mental help..

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

myakkagldwngr

Reaction score
I went to the local Mom and Pop store to buy some chemicals and yeast. While he was ringing up the little bit of stuff I bought, I got to looking at the carboys on display and started crying right there in the store.
I could barely see to drive when I left. :)
Admitting you have a problem is supposed to be the first step to getting help and being cured,,,
but the problem is, I don't want to be cured,,,
I want more glass carboys.

I have enough 5 & 6 for now (about 30) but I never bought 1/2 and 1 gallons much before and need to start collect a few more of those for topping off. I always buy 1/2 to a gallon extra of juice when I buy it in bulk for that reason. I really like the three gallon carboys for experimenting. I feel a gallon batch is just not worth experimenting with. Oh But I do need more primary buckets. The lids on mine are getting bad and I worry about the bottoms going out some day as we have read about. I have six right now and they were all full yesterday so I had to take a six gallon carboy to get some juice in. I'll just ferment it out in that.

I had a plastic primaries bottom go here a month or so ago. Walked in just as it got started and had only lost an inch or so onto the floor.

I hear ya, I bought 10 more 6 gallon ones yesterday and I already have 50 or so................

Gee, I thought I was bad when four more sixes followed me home the other day. :D

I'm still waiting on my first 5 gal... Santa is supposed to bring it to me!:xmas

Latest posts

Back