I returned Home

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TangleFoot

Junior
Reaction score
Hey all, its been a few years since I darkened the door on this forum. Made homemade wine for years then I got deep into brewing beer for several years. Now I'm back to wine making. I fact I'm just about thru all the licenses required for a "farm Winery". Starting out small using mostly kits and some fruits grown on farm.
Anyways I am now working on my labels and soon COLA.
I know there's alot of label printers on line and there are label printers you can buy to do your own. Which is what I'd like to do but $$$ some are pricey.
What are some of you guys that are licensed doing about your labels?
Looking for suggestions
Thanks, Tanglefoot

I found a local printer that would use OnLinelabels.com labels that I supplied. I gave the printer a digital file and they printed them from that to the correct size. worked like a charm.

Avery has an online tool for labels, although I use a local program Avery produced but not longer distributes. I was printing on an available color laser printer, but now print at Staples. Most office supply stores will print. Unless you're producing serious quantities, I suspect printing in small batches will be your most cost effective solution.

The media is highly important -- I'm using one that is waterproof and comes off the bottle leaving no residue. This is great for a home winemaker reusing bottles, but isn't as good for a commercial entity which does NOT want the labels to come off too easily.

I suggest you post in the Commercial forum, as you'll probably get a better response from the professionals here.

Latest posts

Back