I really cant explain this

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As I laugh about this I had some old Raisin Bran going out to the bird feeder, the cats were curious so I gave them a pinch and they are chowing down. At least they'll be regular, at least as far as POST cereal poster cats go.
:slp

Were top class up here nothing but the best in quality and ingenuity.

Troy

413tophat-tm.jpg

rotesserie chicken.jpg

I just love the motor that turns the chicken on the spit. !
A real HILLBILLY contraption!

Have you ever tried eating a penguin? Looks like it would be mostly breast meat. They would probably compliment a seafood gumbo.:D

SAC, would take alot of global warming for we get penquins here! I've eaten walrus, seal, and whale. taste like a steak soaked in fish juice. Little rough. I did have some smoked seal once that was canned in seal oil, it was, well, different, but was actually not to bad.

I liked the MUKTUK(blubber from the whale),but whale meat just don't do it from me.

Gotcha, down here in the south we don't turn our noses up to anything if we haven't tried it before. Someone asked me one time what an owl tasted like. Well, kinda like a chicken hawk. A new critter comes along and the first thing that comes to mind is cook some rice.:D

SAC, would take alot of global warming for we get penquins here! I've eaten walrus, seal, and whale. taste like a steak soaked in fish juice. Little rough. I did have some smoked seal once that was canned in seal oil, it was, well, different, but was actually not to bad.

I liked the MUKTUK(blubber from the whale),but whale meat just don't do it from me.

So what kind of wine do you serve with MUKTUK? Never mind, it's probably best that I don't know.

Latest posts

Back