I need to start bottling!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pjd

Wine Lover
Reaction score
Today I realized that i really need to start bottling! I have over 50 carboys, some of them nearly 3 years old that need to be put into bottles. I just received the order forms for California and Italian juices from Luva Bella, just discovered that i can buy Australian Juices from Presque Isle Wine Cellars, Just realized that Walkers will be opening again within a month and I don't have enough empty carboys. I might just need an intervention!

@ pjd
That is a good place to be in !!

I hope you have enough corks and bottles for all that wine.

Wow, PJD, that is some serious bulk aging! I just bottled 25 cases the last three days to make room for the fall line up. I got the pricing from L'Uva Bella for the Italian juices and, while they are up slightly, they are still a great bargain. I also have my homemade grape packs (Cabernet Sauvignon) in the freezer waiting to go into action.

Every time I bottle now, I silently give thanks to Steve for his vacuum set up. It is really nice to stand and bottle!

Today I realized that i really need to start bottling! I have over 50 carboys, some of them nearly 3 years old that need to be put into bottles. I just received the order forms for California and Italian juices from Luva Bella, just discovered that i can buy Australian Juices from Presque Isle Wine Cellars, Just realized that Walkers will be opening again within a month and I don't have enough empty carboys. I might just need an intervention!

If you need help getting rid of inventory, why not send some my way? :)

Latest posts

Back