I lost my passion!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
deboard, good to see you back on the board. I made a 5 gallon batch of lilikoi (passion fruit) wine using Hawaiian Sun brand frozen concentrate. I backsweetened with a jar of Aunty Lilikoi's syrup I happened to find in the cabinet. Where do you get the Alexanders Rieseling concentrate? I may just have to make a 3 gallon batch of that as well.

I buy it online, you can get it from some of the board's fine sponsors like midwest or maybe finevinewines as well. It doesn't have to be Alexander's I suppose, that's what I used though.

Aunty Lilikoi lists both sweetened and unsweetened Passion Fruit Syrup, which did you use?

deboard, good to see you back on the board. I made a 5 gallon batch of lilikoi (passion fruit) wine using Hawaiian Sun brand frozen concentrate. I backsweetened with a jar of Aunty Lilikoi's syrup I happened to find in the cabinet. Where do you get the Alexanders Rieseling concentrate? I may just have to make a 3 gallon batch of that as well.

Here's a link to the Alexanders Riesling concentrate. They sell two varieties:
http://www.eckraus.com/index.php?page=2&deptid=11&parentid=28&itemsperpage=10

Aunty Lilikoi lists both sweetened and unsweetened Passion Fruit Syrup, which did you use?

I used the sweetened one, it worked out pretty well that I didn't have to add extra sugar. But if you had the unsweetened that should work as well, you'll just need to add sugar.

If they wanna charge an arm & a leg for shipping, I can pick up the syrup and stuff them in a USPS Flate Rate box for ya.

Latest posts

Back