I just won $600.00!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xxplod

Needs intervention!
Reaction score
:ot: I JUST HAD TO TELL some one LOL i play online slots etc and this is the most iv won at one time yeee haaa!!:try

Now is this Play $ or Real $ ? If real take it and run.........:dg

!!!!!!!!!WHOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!
drinks on xxplod!!!!!!!!!

congrats !

oh its real i play on this websight a lot {slotland} and heck yea drinks on me .:d

TreasureBox at slotland.com hit two green 1,s and a wild paid off $600 plus i hit it for $100 earler but started out with $50 so i cashed in $650 profit cool huh?:D

Fantastic,,, seems like a week for winning things.
My wife won tickets to a comedy club this week. Limo ride, tickets and dinner for eight.

I'm just happy when I don't win one of those lottery tickets they hand out on the highway almost every day.
You, know,, the pay to play type lotto the guys with the cars covered in flashing lights give out.

lol yeah those shadowtaxers with the flashy lights can keep their tickets.

Fantastic,,, seems like a week for winning things.
My wife won tickets to a comedy club this week. Limo ride, tickets and dinner for eight.

I'm just happy when I don't win one of those lottery tickets they hand out on the highway almost every day.
You, know,, the pay to play type lotto the guys with the cars covered in flashing lights give out.

comedy clubs are gr8 i used to go all the time and wow a limo too? way cool.enjoy the night out.

LMAO ill try and rember.. memoreys fadeing fast-- what were we talking about?

I lost over 5G on pure play 5 card stud the other night. That sucked. went all in. I had straight, sob, had the rest of his full house in his down card. So much for the new 4 wheeler!

taxes we dont need no stinking taxes

oh yea i got the check in the mail yesterday i dont know if ill deposit it or hang it on my wall

Latest posts

Back