I have too many ( insert mad obsession here)!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think what's fallen on deaf ears here is......

.....Allie's obsession with LEATHER.

:d How YOU doin??? :w

I think what's fallen on deaf ears here is......

.....Allie's obsession with LEATHER.

:d How YOU doin??? :w
O I didn't miss it just kept my mouth shut(rare I know) for fear of going too far and getting private messages again saying "You went to far Mike" from YOU KNOW WHO!!!!:)

Blows a giant raspberry at you Darren..

I've sold two coats..

( I should stop now... right?)

Allie:p

Leather coats...

and.... bottles of nail polish all in the same shade of red..

just doing a 'change of season wardrobe organisation'

32 leather coats is too many .. right?

Allie:a1

I have too many guitars! (only 5)

Houseplants!! But I can pretend that I'm living somewhere in the tropics, which is especially nice in Jan.

nope ,only one PC in the whole lot, im a Mac girl :D

You go girl, I have 1 PC for the family to abuse and ruin while I too am a Mac person since 1985. Currently I have 3 Macs and may get another this fall. People don't get it. Macs are cheaper in the long run since they have most of the software aready installed, They don't crash, and will outlast any PC.

This of course is IMO. :c

of course i agree with ya!!! much much more stable anduser friendly! better graphics , and if you just have to have a PC program , well then dual boot that baby and you got it!

Bumping up this old thread for all the new people to add their obsessions as well...

Allie

Chores...never enough time to do the things that I truly want and enjoy. I also have a room 12x13 still full to the top and all around the room with baseball cards that I collected when I was younger. I should have sold them years ago. Today they aren't even worth the paper that they are printed on
:slp:slp:slp:slp

I don't think I got too much of anything but if you'd ask ,y wife she'd tell you that I hace too many:
-Books
-tools
-carboys (altough she nveer complained about me having to many full bottles in the basement...:?)
-wine making equipments (I'm a sucker for garages sales, I've got 3 of everything!)

Theres a closet full of baseball cards from the 80's-90's

Nice collection of guns, that my dad started for me. Nothin really special, except to the family.

Got a good collection of american coin proof sets, and a few books of pocket change worth more than you'd get at the store for them

My dad told me when i was about 6, "Okay son, I'm all done buying you toys you'll use for a year and then throw out or break". Ever since, i've gotten tools, fishing/hunting gear, and more coins. I just turned 23, i have plenty.

I've got 5 carboys, and started making wine 6 weeks ago - i think im setting a good pace there, to overwhelm everything else

My wife has too many house plants. Spent all of yesterday cleaning and moving plants back in for the winter. Four of them weigh in at about 300-350 pounds and some of them are almost seven feet tall. We are only half done and both of our backs are killing us. Even with a good two wheeler it is a lot of work. I just wished we could maybe at least eat some of them or something.
I shouldn't complain because I bought most of the biggest ones for her.
Brad

. Four of them weigh in at about 300-350 pounds and some of them are almost seven feet tall.
Brad

Brad,

those are NOT houseplants..those are TREES..

houseplants are dinky, cute.... and do not require a forklift...

Allie

Latest posts

Back