I have too many ( insert mad obsession here)!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

St Allie

Tech Administrator
Reaction score
Leather coats...

and.... bottles of nail polish all in the same shade of red..

just doing a 'change of season wardrobe organisation'

32 leather coats is too many .. right?

Allie:a1

Leather coats...

and.... bottles of nail polish all in the same shade of red..

just doing a 'change of season wardrobe organisation'

32 leather coats is too many .. right?

Allie:a1

I think 32 is too many, of course that is unless you have a reason for all 32.

Off the top of my head I can't think of anything I have too much of.

I think 32 is too many, of course that is unless you have a reason for all 32.

Off the top of my head I can't think of anything I have too much of.

nothing at all?.. no real obsessions with collecting anything?

hmms ....a reason for 32 coats? well I haven't sorted out my shoe closet yet..am guessing that the leather coats, match the shoes......

Allie

ive got to many penguins!! i finally weeded through em last month and got rid of a few boxes ful , but ive still got more n i need!

stuffed.....stone.....crystal....ceramic.....porcelain......glass.......sure there's something missing ...... LOL!

guess if u ask DNW i collect pets as well ****rolls eyes****

what started the penguin collection?

LOLOLOL

hehehe... oh go on...

it'll give me the opportunity to complain about all his toys in the garage..

Allie;)

Toys, you can never have too many toys. My problem is I haven't started collecting yet. I have just enough toys to keep me happy. Honestly, I can't say there is much I want or need right now other than more carboys.

what started the penguin collection?

honestly dont know (or cant remember LOL) i know it began in Jr High, and is so bad that my first tat (age 18) was a penguin on my ankle LOL! they are taking over to the point they are even in my car!! got a penguin dangling from my rear view LOL!

honestly dont know (or cant remember LOL) i know it began in Jr High, and is so bad that my first tat (age 18) was a penguin on my ankle LOL! they are taking over to the point they are even in my car!! got a penguin dangling from my rear view LOL!

lmao.. you got a tattoo of a penguin?

ok I'll stand aside here.. I don't have a tattoo of a leather coat!
Allie

i also have a tat of johnny depps signiture :D and a tat of a fairy and the oh so cliche tat of a rose LOL ill do a celtic symbol next and after my weight loss im gettin an orchid growing up my leg and a zipper over my c-section scar......tats are so addictive to bad they aint cheap LMAO!

I decided I am way out classed in the this obsession thread, bu8t I have 7 working computers(only 2 in car) and I dont use any of them for work

Last edited:
better than me , ive only got 5!!! and i thought i was bad LOL!

Last edited:
32 leather coats??? I know she couldnt be perfect. Allie, that is one for every day of month and a spare just in case. If they match shoes then she has at least 32 pairs of shoes. Is lerather cheaper in NZ than here?

32 leather coats??? I know she couldnt be perfect. Allie, that is one for every day of month and a spare just in case. If they match shoes then she has at least 32 pairs of shoes. Is lerather cheaper in NZ than here?

of course I'm perfect.

.... I ride a motorbike...that's the point of owning leather coats.. right?

Allie

have sorted through the coats and there're about 15 I don't really wear.. so will put them on our local ebay for sale.

( flying the flag at half mast here...)

Allie :(

Latest posts

Back