I have arrived!!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

benchmstr

Reaction score
I have been reading the forum for a while and rather enjoy it. I am a long time home brewer of beer and decided to start wine a couple of months back.

I also do around 40 BBQ cook-offs a year on various circuits while still maintaining an actual job..

the bench

Welcome, we look forward to BBQ and wine pairing suggestions :b

Welcome. I could see a Petite Sirah port reduction sauce in your future.

Sadly, it's not what taste the best..it's what the judges expect...so experiments are often off the table

The bench

You may have to give us some tips on what you like as parings. Still a noobie and everybody here has been a lot of help for me. Welcome

You may have to give us some tips on what you like as parings. Still a noobie and everybody here has been a lot of help for me. Welcome

don't know if I can be much help! after all the bbq I cook and how much time I spend with it, I rarely eat it...couldn't tell you what my competition ribs or chicken even taste like. I don't even taste new recipes because I don't want a bias

I normally just drink imperial stout(speedway is preferred) and eat pieces of the brisket while I slice it for the box

afterwards I usually have Mexican food because its the most non-bbq thing I can get lol

the bench

Latest posts

Back