I Got an Instant Pot for Christmas...

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some of the good ones I’ve made in my instant pot: lobster bisque, black bean soup, French onion soup, zuppa toscana(Olive Garden copy)
The Bad: I tried ribs. They cooked fast, but don’t bother!

Some of the good ones I’ve made in my instant pot: lobster bisque, black bean soup, French onion soup, zuppa toscana(Olive Garden copy)
The Bad: I tried ribs. They cooked fast, but don’t bother!

Got a recipe for the Zuppa Toscana?

Let me know how you like it. I made it with spicy sausage, my wife and I both liked it and she’s not a big spicy fan. I may try 1 of each next time.

Let me know how you like it. I made it with spicy sausage, my wife and I both liked it and she’s not a big spicy fan. I may try 1 of each next time.

We enjoyed it. Used mild sausage and added some crushed red red pepper flakes, though not much. Leftovers tonight!

Attachments

• IMG_1627D.JPG
    IMG_1627D.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 14
Try meatloaf in the instant pot. Out of this world; moist and full of flavor. One pound of ground meat. Put the trivet in the pot, make a foil nest for the meat loaf on the trivet (to hold the grease), add one cup of water (under the foil); high pressure 25 minutes and let release naturally for 10 minutes. I'll never make oven meatloaf again.

Latest posts

Back