Quantcast

I Got an Instant Pot for Christmas...

Wine Making Talk

Help Support Wine Making Talk:

Mcjeff

Supporting Members
WMT Supporter
Reaction score
Some of the good ones I’ve made in my instant pot: lobster bisque, black bean soup, French onion soup, zuppa toscana(Olive Garden copy)
The Bad: I tried ribs. They cooked fast, but don’t bother!

Boatboy24

No longer a newbie, but still clueless.
Reaction score
Some of the good ones I’ve made in my instant pot: lobster bisque, black bean soup, French onion soup, zuppa toscana(Olive Garden copy)
The Bad: I tried ribs. They cooked fast, but don’t bother!
Got a recipe for the Zuppa Toscana?

Mcjeff

Supporting Members
WMT Supporter
Reaction score
Let me know how you like it. I made it with spicy sausage, my wife and I both liked it and she’s not a big spicy fan. I may try 1 of each next time.

Lwrightjs

Reaction score
We really like a good green chile stew. Instantpot is awesome.

Boatboy24

No longer a newbie, but still clueless.
Reaction score
Let me know how you like it. I made it with spicy sausage, my wife and I both liked it and she’s not a big spicy fan. I may try 1 of each next time.
We enjoyed it. Used mild sausage and added some crushed red red pepper flakes, though not much. Leftovers tonight!

Attachments

bshef

Highland Meadow Vineyard
Reaction score
Try meatloaf in the instant pot. Out of this world; moist and full of flavor. One pound of ground meat. Put the trivet in the pot, make a foil nest for the meat loaf on the trivet (to hold the grease), add one cup of water (under the foil); high pressure 25 minutes and let release naturally for 10 minutes. I'll never make oven meatloaf again.