I Broke It

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeepingchick

**Domestic Goddess**
Reaction score
The poor corkscrew never stood a chance...Yall shudda seen Cody working it out! Bless his heart for trying so hard....

wine.jpg

meh, what does he know... little bast'd gave up on me! not amused. I kinda wanted to open another bottle tongiht, had a really horrid day *sigh*

I hear, and have seen the video, of using a shoe. I personally wouldn't try that approach. Worse come so worse, punch it inside the bottle.

LOL he got it out... hes great... and I showed that bottle who was boss.... I drank it all!!!

There's a reason to own more than one corkscrew. There's probably more than a dozen in this house, but then I used to run a store.

Steve

There's a reason to own more than one corkscrew. There's probably more than a dozen in this house, but then I used to run a store.

Steve

Found out we have one on hubs swss army knife so I am good :D I think I actually want to get a wall mount corker. Any suggestions??

LOL he got it out... hes great... and I showed that bottle who was boss.... I drank it all!!!

That's the spirit. You show that bottle who's boss. Hope the bottle isn't haunting you this am...Always have several corkers. I have the waiters corkscrew, 2 small ones and the Houdini..

That's the spirit. You show that bottle who's boss. Hope the bottle isn't haunting you this am...Always have several corkers. I have the waiters corkscrew, 2 small ones and the Houdini..

one bottle never haunts!! now if i got past 2 I have issues LOL!!!!

Latest posts

Back