I bought too much Tebuconazole 38% looking to sell some

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wood1954

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I bought a gallon of Tebuconazole and only need half of it. If anyone wants to buy some from me I can mail small amounts or meet someone close by. I’m in Waupaca Wi. It’s a low dose fungicide that is pretty effective and safe to use about three times a season.
on another note, most of the really effective fungicides are really expensive and only sold in large quantities it would be cool to setup a group of growers to share in the cost.

@wood1954 seems like yesterday over pizza at the local winery/ juice bucket drop point I had a discussion with @weaverschmitz about fungicides and how he could walk over and mix a teaspoon of my mancozeb into his sprayer, ,,, we will talk about the club getting this after this mornings picking is done, (FYI yesterday was picking Marquette)

? Have been looking for an excuse to go to Vines and Rushes one of these weekends, humm!

Last edited:
@wood1954 seems like yesterday over pizza at the local winery/ juice bucket drop point I had a discussion with @weaverschmitz about fungicides and how he could walk over and mix a teaspoon of my mancozeb into his sprayer, ,,, we will talk about the club getting this after this mornings picking is done, (FYI yesterday was picking Marquette)

? Have been looking for an excuse to go to Vines and Rushes one of these weekends, humm!
That would be great. My Marquette is about two weeks away

Latest posts

Back