Hunters Beware

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djrockinsteve

Reaction score
This is from a San Francisco Newspaper.

picture.php

These folks are out there and breeding.

ROFLMAO!!!

really?!?! the meat at the store is engineered??? WOW!! never knew that!!! i gues the writter thinks its ok for the hunters to kill for sport as she dont say anything about that!!!

what a freaking moron! id rather have hunted meat since it has (hopefully) died LESS painfully and led a full happy life.... jeesh some people should be drowned at birth!!! where is Darwin when we need him....

This is from a San Francisco Newspaper.

picture.php

These folks are out there and breeding.

Not only is the meat in San Francisco made right there in the store, but it is displayed in an aesthetically pleasing manner right next to the "herbs" that she uses for cooking.

Alice B. Tokeless Chicken anyone?

a friend of mine had this on facebook recently, so i will continue with my original statement, lol
PETA-people eating tasty animals
i'm not a vegetarian but i eat them
and
there is a place for all God's creatures...next to the mashed taters
i also should say the same thing here i did there...i love animals, i am a softy. (3 dogs, 3 cats, say no more) but i think every animal has their purpose. some to work, some for companionship, and some to eat. thank you for letting me rant.

ROF @ the mashed taters !!! almost snorted the coke i was drinking !!! man does that burn!!! hahhahaa

ROF @ the mashed taters !!! almost snorted the coke i was drinking !!! man does that burn!!! hahhahaa

now i'm rof jc:)
didn't mean to make you burn your nose...if we're gonna get a co2 burn, let's get it from our primaries, lol

Im no hunter cause I dont think I could bring myself to shoot the animal as I too am an animal lover but I do eat the meat. My friend trades me venison for my wine all the time.

i dont hunt at all, hubs wants to . he has been advised the deer/whatever he hits is to go to the butcher before coming home! i do not want to see bambi splayed and gutted....but i will cook and eat bambi when taken outta pretty little packages from the butchers LOL!!!

and i escaped the corner in order to look up a recipe LMAO!

<facepalm> Sadly, this could be real. It's hard to believe anyone could be this dumb and manage to write down their thoughts, though.

I hunt but don't want to. Thinking of planting a mine field out where they run across our property. Burgers for everyone!

Haven't hunted since 1960.

Got out of the Air Force, bought a brand new Remington 12 Ga. pump.

Went out and shot a bunch of teal, came home and cleaned them.

Got hives and said to myself GOD doesn't seem to want you to be shooting things.

Still got my 50 year old pretty much new shotgun tho. :i

Back when I could, I hunted a lot.
I found out quickly that I preferred the taste of "Wild" game over anything similar you can buy in the store.
Wild hog fattened on acorns is much better to me than corn fattened pork.
Same thing with "wabbits". Much better wild, than pen raised.
I took a vow just recently to never get into the P/C line of thinking,,, so now you understand.
SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST SO STUPID!
Kids need to be taught where the food comes from and how you get it.
I've seen shows on people in the Phillipines where a man rasied dogs for slaughter. He had a pet dog, but still raised dogs for consumption.
Down in South America, they have guinee pigs running around in the huts. When it's time, they take one for dinner.
When times get bad enough, not only will I be able to eat about anything, but also prepare it too.

When times get bad enough, not only will I be able to eat about anything, but also prepare it too.
amen wngr, our teenage son has hunted and fished since practically birth. i know he, too, would survive if anything drastic ever happened. i think of hunting kinda like wine making...it's a self-suffiency thing.

<facepalm> Sadly, this could be real. It's hard to believe anyone could be this dumb and manage to write down their thoughts, though.

I hunt but don't want to. Thinking of planting a mine field out where they run across our property. Burgers for everyone!

Thank god Sprite doesnt burn like coke..

"It's hard to believe anyone could be this dumb and manage to write down their thoughts, though."

Even rereading it makes me laugh!

I have killed many animals for food over the years. Especially when I lived in the "bush".

I can't honestly say I have ever hunted. I never found much fun in killing anything. I just did what I needed to do.

I still say "shoot" them all!! And share!!

When I go hunting it's work. It's about bagging a deer, not fun usually. And I like animals, too. This spring I carried a fawn out of the road. It was probably less than 2 weeks old. It still had the instinct to stay still when endangered, only it tried that in front of the car on a curve in the road. So I carried it out of the road. Then it followed me back to the car, so had to do it again. Very cool experience. That deer probably didn't weigh 20#.

I stopped hunting and fishing a long time ago. I still have my guns and fishing poles though - you never know. I was rumaging around today for something in my file cabinet and noticed the top box of 12 guage shells have 1980 wrote on them. At least I dated them huh.

Latest posts

Back