Howdy!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan M

Heckuva Guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi. I am new to the forum, just made my first post a week or so ago. I had an issue that I got some help with and decided to stick around. Seems like a good group of people. I live in the suburbs of Pittsburgh, PA and have been an engineer here for 30+ years. I started making wine in March and have made 5 kit wines so far. My family thinks I'm crazy, but nobody is turning down my wine! Looking forward to good winemaking talk.

Welcome!! This place has the most amazing people here who share their passion for wine. I have been helped many time here. Btw also from Pittsburgh area!!

That's great to know! So here's a question for the yinzers... Where do you buy your supplies? I've been to a small store in Derry and I've heard there is another one in Oakmont. Lately I've been ordering from a place in Ravenna, Ohio which is primarily mail order, but I have also picked up there. Are there any other places around?

Welcome from Butler PA. I get supplies from Country Wines on Babcock Blvd. Also mail order from Midwest Supply.

Latest posts

Back