Howdy

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rick243

Junior
Reaction score
Life-long resident of the mountains of Eastern Ky. I am in the midst of making (2) 6 gallon batches of Blackberry wine and will have a zillion questions soon. Thanks in advance for tolerating my ignorance. ;)

Welcome. Sorry your post got moderated. This is driving me nuts trying to figure it out. There is no reason this post should of been moderated. Anyway, once again welcome and I look forward to reading your posts.

Thanks

I've found on some other forums, a new members first post is always held up for review by a moderator. The reason I believe is to help prevent spammers getting in. Probably not a bad idea. Could this be it?

Rick

Rick, first posts are not moderated here unless certain keywords or a URL is in the post. I do not see any of the keywords in your post. A Moderators post was actually sent to Moderation a couple days ago and there was nothing in it that should of triggered it. For the life of me I can not figure out why this does this every now and then.

Hello and welcome. Jump right in and ask questions or tell us how it's all going. Let us get to know you.

Hello Rick,

good to see you made it in here intact! hehehe

look forward to reading your posts...

Allie

Hi Rick welcome to the group. Don't have anything to say right now but had to counter your avatar with mine and ask why you gave that poor cat chewing gum. LOL

Troy
:b

Welcome Rick and ask away, I have been making Blackberry wine for quite some time as its 1 of my favs!

Cat

Hi Rick welcome to the group. Don't have anything to say right now but had to counter your avatar with mine and ask why you gave that poor cat chewing gum. LOL

Troy
:b

LOL, My avatar cat had just sampled some of my wine! ARRRH! :D If I can't make this 12 gallons drinkable, I might market it as a hairball remedy.

Last edited:
As long as no cats are harmed in your marketing experiment! LOL Hell, even if they don't like it, you may be able to spray it around the perimeter of your garden to keep them out!! LOL

Welcome again.

Troy

Latest posts

Back