Howdy

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rrawhide

Reaction score
Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. My name is rick (rrawhide) and am from central california. Several years ago i helped a couple of friends with their winery. I experienced picking, crushing, pressing, racking and bottling. Then they moved to Nevada City, Ca and started a full scale winery. So, been out of it for awhile. Decided to start a gewurztraminer kit from George at Fine Vines Wines and it is going now. The bug bit then and now have a cab, a amarone and a riesling all in process. Looking forward to talking with all of you and learning alot.

Welcome. You picked a great supplier. I buy all my stuff there as well. Which Gwerts did you decide on? I did a Wine Expert Selection and it is great.

howdy 2

Hi Smurfe

I did buy the Wine Expert Gewurztraminer from George. I have bought everything from George and now belong the the growers club. hummmmmmmmmm - the bug has bit!!!

Thanx for the reply and I was just wondering if you ever received my email a few weeks ago? I was also a firefighter and EMT for many years. I enjoyed your intro into winemaking with your tutorials.

Best regards
rrawhide

Welcome! We have a lot of great information on this site. Check out the older posts, as great questions already have been asked. Feel free to ask anything else or if you are looking for clarification to anything! Heck, ask anything. I'm fairly new to the "crew" and I have learned SO much in 1 year!

Hi Smurfe

I did buy the Wine Expert Gewurztraminer from George. I have bought everything from George and now belong the the growers club. hummmmmmmmmm - the bug has bit!!!

Thanx for the reply and I was just wondering if you ever received my email a few weeks ago? I was also a firefighter and EMT for many years. I enjoyed your intro into winemaking with your tutorials.

Best regards
rrawhide

I don't remember an email but nice to meet you. I to am a Growers Club member and a Moderator on their forum as well. George is the best vendor I have bought from. You really can't go wrong with him and has customer service toped by no one. I don't know what part of the country you hail from but we will be having the annual Winefest the end of September. It will be a blast.

Back