Howdy from Oshkosh, by gosh

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wildhair

Reaction score
I've posted here already, had a bunch of questions answered, gotten a ton of good info from various posts - and then I realized I had not posted an introduction for myself. Rude of me - Opps.
So - I'm from the small town of Winneconne, WI (WIN ah con ee is how we say it) - a little NW of Oshkosh. I got into making wine last year because I have a big garden, lots of various fruit trees and bushes and wanted to do something with all the excess. Kids are grown and gone, we give away produce to the neighbors - but still have lots left. And you can only eat so much jam. I want to learn how to make Country fruit wines, root, herb & flower wines (who doesn't want to make Dandelion Wine?) & grape wine when the vines have a good year.
I want to thank everyone who has already helped me out. I got the Wildhair name from my often unruly carrot top. Most everyone just calls me
Red

Welcome aboard!

Nice to see that you're already involved with and contributing to the forum.

I guess I could tell you folks here like answering questions, but it seems you've already figured that out! Welcome anyways ;)

Back