Howdy from Eastern North Carolina

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello fellow wine-os and brew-has.

Just dropping in to tell a little about myself, so heres the run down.

For the last 20 years I have been around the world and in 45 of the 50 states of the US. Thats what the military service will do for ya, along with stresing you out. However that all comes to an end on Dec 23 when I officially walk out of the uniform and back into the normal world.

I have been making wine now for about 3 years, but nothing special just the put together kits from the winemaking stores.

Now I am starting to venture out into the local fruits and berries. When I retire my next job/career will be in the honey bee business. My father is a commercial bee farmer, and the crops that he provides pollination bees for will be providing some of the fruits to make the wine. Down the road there might also be a place for a little meade but for now its just wine.

Hope to gain some knowledge from the local board experts and maybe one day return the favor to those who may need it down the road. Just beware of the talk that you do (read the signature quotes).

PW

Hello and welcome!!! This site is very helpful - and the folks here are pretty prompt when answering your questions. :h

Yeah I figured that out,,, without anyone posting here,,,,, LOL.....

I know it sounded like I was begging for attention,, but this was more of a funny post since no one had said anything here. (turned my head and coughed bull$hit) LOL

I know you guys and gals are helpful,,, I have seen that in the numerous post that I have read and some of the PM's that I have had with a few poeple.

No one needs to post here I was just in the picking mood, so I figured I poke the fire a little.

"He who knows best knows how little he knows."
"He who knows nothing is closer to the truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods and errors."
"Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom."
PW

I didn't know you had posted an introduction!!

( I think my response covers the quotes)

Allie

hehehehehe :p

Sorry I missed your post. Sometimes I fire up my computer and log on here and check a few posts then get called to do something or have to make dinner and come back on here and it refreshes and I just get so invlved in so many posts i just never get all the way down the list. Glad to have you abaord.

Your newbie post is probably the first one that got passed over for two weeks.

That just makes you SPECIAL.

Welcome aboard.

Welcome to the forum PW, glad to see you put yourself on "The Map".

I think its pretty rare that one sneaks by like that, at least Id really hope so!

I guess that does make me special,,,
by the looks of the other post on the same page this was the only one that had not been responded to. It was almost on the second page. Now if I could just hide that easily in public,,,, LOL

PW, welcome to the forum! Thanks for bringing it to our attention that your post did go unnoticed as it will only make us pay that much closer attention to make it not happen again.

Again thanks and we look forward to your posts!

Latest posts

Back