How much wine (including mead and pee) do you drink a year?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abefroman

Reaction score
How much wine (including mead and pee) do you drink a year? :tz

Personally I drink about 30 bottles, but that should double next year. :db

I drank 2 bottles yesterday. Normal is 1-2 glasses of red each night. I need to get more going at a time. Go through it before it realy get to age.

Not sure yet you will have to give a few more years to find out but since starting to drink wine my beer comsumption has gone down

Average ~2 drinks per day, usually wine with dinner, sometimes beer with burgers or BBQ.

When I'm on wine, it's normally two or three bottles a week. My wine gets a break though when I move on to engine degreaser or paint thinner.
A week or so ago I made the mistake of having five shots of a WMD and felt like something had detonated inside my head all the next day.

Anywhere from 2 to 5 bottles a week. My goal is 7 bottles a week :)

About a glass a day before bed helps with sleep I don't like the idea of sleeping pills.

Usually 1-2 bottles a week for my wife and I. Sometimes much more.. depends on what is happening at work... LOL :):tz:tz

well "we" drink ... well lets say we go thru over 1,000 bottles a year. "we" drink an average 2-3 bottles a day. "we" also give alot away to different organizations for local Chinese Auctions

Probably one 750 ML bottle. Mostly in tasting

Gave away around 80 gallons. Like to make it but drink almost none.

Tried to learn to drink in Japan like the big boys when I was 17. Never did get it right so I gave up. Am 71 now.

How much wine (including mead and pee) do you drink a year? :tz
Personally I drink about 30 bottles, but that should double next year. :db

We go thru around 50 gallons/year.

What can I say? We like wine. :)

Latest posts

Back