How much wine do you make annually, and what do you do with it all!!!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm guessing 60-72 gallons a year. Easily 20-25% is gifted to family, friends, furnace guy, driveway repair guys, etc., etc.

I'm in that 50ish gallon area and growing each year. We probably average drinking 1 bottle a week, I also give a lot away to family, friends and customers. I'm trying to get to where I'm making a decent enough wine that I can start storing more away to age. I also see myself eventually leaning towards drinking less beer and more wine as my supply builds.
Mike

I know I already commented - but I had several vendors help me out this past week to keep the cost down of the Allinonewinepump - so I am bringing a case of wine to work on friday - so hopefully they can enjoy their weekend more !!

I make around 20-25 kits/buckets per year
25x30=750 bottles
We drink 6/week x 52= 312 (Tuesday is margarita day)
We give away 100+/- per year
and are stocking the cellar with the balance

This will be my fourth year. I'm growing grapes, blackberries, and elderberries. In 2012 I made about 50 gallons, 2013, 30 gallons. This year will depend on my harvest. Not a good year, so I'm guessing 20 gallons. I probably have 200 bottles including what I've bought. I drink maybe 3 bottles a month and give most of it away. Next year I'll probably step it up some.

Latest posts

Back