How many gallons of Lon D's Skeeter Pee have been made?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, 390 gallons in 6 years? That's only about 2 glasses a day... IF she drank it all herself. :b And I'll bet she gave a lot of it to her friends, right, @Val-the-Brew-Gal? (Hey, need another friend? LOL)... For that matter, maybe I could be your friend too, @hounddawg! Looks like you've got a little bit to share too. Hahaha. I'd love to try some of that port.

Hey, 390 gallons in 6 years? That's only about 2 glasses a day... IF she drank it all herself. :b And I'll bet she gave a lot of it to her friends, right, @Val-the-Brew-Gal? (Hey, need another friend? LOL)... For that matter, maybe I could be your friend too, @hounddawg! Looks like you've got a little bit to share too. Hahaha. I'd love to try some of that port.
Well I do make some kit wines so that helps fill the space in the cellar and allow me to drink more than 2 glasses a night 😅 I do share a lot with friends and we used to have weekly Wine Wednesday gatherings but that's slowed due to the virus. And yes, I would be happy to have more we've loving friends!

um, i think your to post the number of gallons right before you an then add your gallons then the total so the next person can get your total to add to thiers so the gallon count moves on without having to go back to many posts to add up the total
Dawg
Okay, after @KCCam's suggestion and some calculations 😅, I will update the total with my gallons...

4434+360 DB+30 SP = 4824
4824 + 5 (lime SP) = 4829

40 gallons since January 1, 2020 ( that's roughly 5 gallons a month ) . I give a lot to my family and friends, we love this SP.

4885 + 40 = 4925

Latest posts

Back