How many gallons of Lon D's Skeeter Pee have been made?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4055 +5=4060.
Divided into 1 gal backsweetened blue raspberry kool-aid with sugar syrup, 1 gal b-s Countrytime lemonade mix, 3 gal b-s with sugar syrup. Taste testing for preferred flavor.
Sounds very interesting. Fairly new to this site and have not made any SP yet. How did the raspberry Kool-aid turn out ?

Sounds very interesting. Fairly new to this site and have not made any SP yet. How did the raspberry Kool-aid turn out ?
[/QUOTE]

Sorry for belated reply. Raspberry koolaid & sugar turned out really good. Did need to wait for it to clear again. Had a white sediment.

My 1st attempt just went into secondary a couple of days ago. Variant only in that I reserved 1/2 the lemon juice for after fermentation. Use slurry from a previous banana along with a packet of Red Star Premier Blanc.

5 gallons
{edit}

4403 + 5 = 4408

Last edited:
My 1st attempt just went into secondary a couple of days ago. Variant only in that I reserved 1/2 the lemon juice for after fermentation. Use slurry from a previous banana along with a packet of Red Star Premier Blanc.

5 gallons
um, i think your to post the number of gallons right before you an then add your gallons then the total so the next person can get your total to add to thiers so the gallon count moves on without having to go back to many posts to add up the total
Dawg

Last edited:
um, i think your to post the number of gallons right before you an then add your gallons then the total so the next person can get your total to add to thiers so the gallon count moves on without having to go back to many posts to add up the total
Dawg

Thanks Dawg! Geez, that makes more sense. I thought you had made over 4000 gallons yourself! I fixed it.

Just noticed @Val-the-Brew-Gal added “3 batches” of Skeeter Pee last year. (July 1) I don’t think she realized the count is in gallons. That should probably have been 18. And I don’t know how many gallons of Dragon Blood “I’ve lost count” would be, but I’ll bet it’s in the hundreds! Right?
Any way...
8 gallons Saskatoon Dragon Blood and 7 gallons Sour Cherry / Blueberry Dragon Blood:
4419 + 15 = 4434

Just noticed @Val-the-Brew-Gal added “3 batches” of Skeeter Pee last year. (July 1) I don’t think she realized the count is in gallons. That should probably have been 18. And I don’t know how many gallons of Dragon Blood “I’ve lost count” would be, but I’ll bet it’s in the hundreds! Right?
Any way...
8 gallons Saskatoon Dragon Blood and 7 gallons Sour Cherry / Blueberry Dragon Blood:
4419 + 15 = 4434
that could drive me to drink,,, lol
dawg

Any way...
4419 + 15 = 4434

Well, I've made 12 GALLONS 🤣 of SP in the last month but I still can't keep track of the DB 😉 😉😉 Actually, I've made 36 gallons of DB since the first of the year and I would guess I average about 60 gallons per year. So over the 6 years I've been making wine, a rough estimate would be 360 gallons! Is that better KCCam? 😉🤣 Now should I add the whole 360 gallons to the count or is it just the SP gallons that get added? I'm so confused 😂

Now should I add the whole 360 gallons to the count or is it just the SP gallons that get added?
Yes, much better! Hahaha. If you read back, you'll see that SP variants like Dragon Blood are also included. And I don't think anyone would mind a conservative estimate. 360 gallons is probably conservative. If you get any flak, you can always subtract it back off. I'd go for it!

Latest posts

Back