How many days a week do you drink?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I drink almost everyday, but I only drink alone or with somebody else. Kind of a loner or a social drinker.

Unfortunately, now that I'm on antibiotics, I am drinking 0 a week. Will likely be another 4 months minimum before I'm off antibiotics. Maybe longer.:(

Sorry to hear that, why so long? Is this a seriuos condition? Look at the bright side, it will allow you to get a good cellar going! :)

Sorry to hear that, why so long? Is this a seriuos condition? Look at the bright side, it will allow you to get a good cellar going! :)

Disseminated secondary Lyme disease. It needs aggressive antibiotics to have a chance of clearing it out.

I have one carboy of cabernet aging that I will be bottling sometime soon. I stopped all brewing and fermenting activities when I started having strange health issues (in december). And yes, my wine cellar will be nice and aged when I am able to drink again.

My daughter is almost 12 now and has had it twice already! Thinking of putting a flea and tick collar on her when she goes outside.

My daughter is almost 12 now and has had it twice already! Thinking of putting a flea and tick collar on her when she goes outside.

When she is just a little bit older you'll be thinking about one of those shock collars with the electric fence buried at the edge of the yard.
Thank the good Lord, I survived mine getting in their 20's and didn't have to kill any young men. But, both my SIL's know, I'm still watching.

When she is just a little bit older you'll be thinking about one of those shock collars with the electric fence buried at the edge of the yard.
Thank the good Lord, I survived mine getting in their 20's and didn't have to kill any young men. But, both my SIL's know, I'm still watching.

I second that one!:):):)

drink

i do not drink much mabe 1/2 small glass every 7 to 10 monthJoseph

Going through that now with a 17 y/o. Girls are scary.....:slp

Stop trying to scare me. My little girl is due to evacuate my wife in late July. :)

It depends..... the better I get at making wine the better it tastes and the more glasses I drink! My wife is really starting to like it and that is a plus!!!!! If you know what I mean!!!:db

I love wine, and lager beer (dark)
I was once young enough to drink, and for a time could put away a few bottles a year, all at once.
Seriously I have not drank hardly at all for 15 years, maybe a glass or 2 a month, but this is going to change. The most I did drink was around 3 bottles a month for about a year. I found that past the 4th glass I was no longer really appreciating the flavor/aroma factors anymore, so was not inclined to drink more after that.
So all I can say is really I am inexperienced!

Tim

For me its as often as possible... Not enough of my wine is aged enough to drink yet since I started only 10 months ago... I take nights off now and again, but if I can afford it, I have at least one drink a night... I am def an alcoholic but screw it... I work hard and enjoy the fruits of my labor... I dont think its a problem and I usually slow down when it gets too heavy..

So at a min a glass a night.. Two or three nights ill drink a bit more but usually dont have a hangover most of the time,,

Latest posts

Back