How did you find our forum?

Help Support Wine Making Talk:

How did you hear about this forum?

• Total voters
Reaction score
Found this site looking for a prune plum wine. I have many plums and wondered if anyone had made one? I have searched the forums and found nothing on actual prune plum wine...Interested if anyone would like to amuse me. I am drying them at the moment but have another huge bucket full to process. I do like wine. Cheers tam

1948man

Junior
Reaction score
I googled something like "How make Muscadine wine?" and got this hit.

Mismost

Reaction score
Google...actually for beer...this is the sister site for wine...one thing lead to another.

miukat

Junior
Reaction score
I was looking for cactus pear and beauty berry wine recipes and info

NeuroNurse

Junior
Reaction score
Hi every one! New to wine making. Just found this forum a couple days ago and haven't stopped reading! I love hearing everyone's advice and experiences. Super excited to get started.

Smok1

Reaction score
It was the first website to pop up anytime i googled winemaking advice.

willie

Reaction score
Wine Maker's Toy Store where I bought my wine making kit and wine kit.

Will

Ajmassa

Just a guy
Reaction score
@Ava_Sinclair , glad you bumped this thread. I was making wine from Cali grapes every season with just very basic knowledge handed down from family.
Ran into a problem that was just too specific to google. Ended up stumbling upon WMT and it has been a lifesaver in terms of troubleshooting specific issues.

Keith1940

Junior
Reaction score
I have lots of various peppers growing in the garden, Jalapeno's, Black Hungarians, Sweet Banana's, and Quadrato D'Asti Giallo Bell Peppers. They are all heirlooms. I figured outside of giving them away, using them in cooking, relish's, and salsa's I should be able to make wine with them.

I asked my Motorola Droid via Google for Pepper Wine Recipes. I found a few places first and I eventually came upon WMT. The first site I hit said to put Jalapeno's in a jar and then fill the jar up with rum. It works similar to adding vinegar to a bottle full of Tabasco peppers. Not my idea of wine, but it does sound interesting. It takes about 10 days to be ready.

Keith1940

Junior
Reaction score
In my winemakers recipe handbook there is a recipe for onion wine. I have not made it but in the book they say not to tell friends what they are drinking until they drink some. It is a surprising wine and can be used for marinating meats. I grow garlic so that might be something to try one season.

Vinoish

Reaction score
Failed Google searches. I was trying to look up what I should do about the wine in my airlock, and I couldn't find a straight answer.

So I joined just to ask. I'll probably stick around, though. I've only just started, but the first few batches have been good, and and a rotgut wine is $7 here in Sweden...

Latest posts

Group Builder