How did I let this happen???

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

myakkagldwngr

Reaction score
I had plans for today... Three 5's of blackberry to rack, f-pac and back sweeten. One loquat and one rose petal..
So I get up early, get a f-pac going for the first black berry and then realize I only have enough Sorbate for one batch!!
The mom and pop is not open on Sunday and I don't know of anyone else that might have any!
And I was in town yesterday!

Duh!!!

Gonna have to wait unless we put out an A.P.B. for anyone close to you. None of your friends make wine. You can still call the store, maybe they have an answering machine you could beg for forgiveness to get some today.

Fingers crossed.

I'm going to have to resort to bottle scraping,,, and I'm way behind..
And elderberry hunting!
Can't let them get by with out at least making 10 gallons.

Been there done that. I do hate when that happens but like you there is always another wine related task that ca be done. ALWAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I haven't looked at the bottles yet, but I did go out and have a nice 40 mile ride on the bike. Scouted for elderberries at the same time and picked about 10 pounds while at it.
Call me spoiled,, I like to hit them where I can get a good pile at one stop.
They are just coming in good now, lots of green berries and quite a few that are just under ripe.

Latest posts

Back