How big is your wine collection?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many bottles of wine do you have in storage?

• 1-10

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • 11-24

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 25-49

• 50-99

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • 100-149

Votes: 7 20.0%
  • 150-249

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • 250-499

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • 500-999

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • 1000+

• Total voters
I have 194 bottles stored, there is a bunch on deck. However it also comes off the rack fairly quickly as well.

Always have 1,000 bottles. YES we do drink them..

I think we have over 90 bottled. Another 60 ready to bottle and 60 bottles worth in primary/secondary.

60+ bottled that we are drinking and approx 75-90 in various statges along the way. May will make room for 12 gallons of juices.

about 600 right now, but we would have had alot more. we moved and didn't make wine for ~7 months. our stash got to <300!!!!noooooooooo!!! lol. the 600 is counting what we have bulk aging for now. i can sip out of the carboys right? :)

Always have 1,000 bottles. YES we do drink them..

Hi Tom,

I noticed that you are all by yourself in the 1000+ category. How long did it take for to get there?

I only have 70 bottles and 40 gallons in various stages of aging/fermenting. I think I am giving too many away. :slp

This is my first year bottling - so it is pretty low at the present time. I only have about 15-20 bottles left - gave too many away - but i guess that is a good sign.

I plan to make 18 more gallons this summer - which i should be able to bottle around 90 bottles from that.

Hi Tom,

I noticed that you are all by yourself in the 1000+ category. How long did it take for to get there?

Actually not long since I have fresh CA,Italian and Chilean juice available. Between that some kits and my Fruit wines I make I can do that in ONE YEAR. You see that is my "LEGAL" limit 200 gallons = 1,000 bottles.

It all depends on how many lushes you have living in the house and if you let the wine properly age.

It all depends on how many lushes you have living in the house and if you let the wine properly age.
Wade, You knoe better. I am never in a rush to bottle. Yes My wife and daughter are good for 1-2 bottles a day with out me. Easy 3 if I'm home in the PM

I wasnt meaning you Tom! LOL. I was just stating that if someone drinks it all when they start its hard to build up. I know you dont rush anything to the bottle or you wouldnt need 60 carboys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

as a budding winemaker, I only have the 1st batch bottled, two carboys in bulk aging, and on in secondary fermentation. But we have about 60 bottles or so of drinkable commercail wine...and a couple of cases of stuff that wont se that light of day for a while

Latest posts

Back