House guest

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My nick comes from a different story involving 100 proof Pepermint shots. Although I have caught quite a few things on fire in my time...all accidently of course :p

See if anyone has a rotwiler they wouldn't might letting sleep in your basement.
:):)You don't get braggin' rights unless you
have a couple Honorable Mentions in the annual Darwin Awards! :):)

You don't need a trap, YOU NEED A PRIEST!!

Where's Mulder and Scully when you need them??

Ta-da!

Part of the problem/mystery solved. But I don't think this little fella was alone.

House guest awaiting eviction:

Visitor01.jpg

Heading for the Tall Timber, and a new home!

Visitor03.jpg

They sure are pretty, aren't they? I used to have one for a pet until he destroyed the living room furniture. Hopefully he'll find a nice new home and won't be traveling back to your house.

They are very cute until your dog gets spayed by one 5 times in 2 months! They arent very cute at that point!!!!!!!!!:po

He's kind of cute. I was literally chased out of a campsite by feuding skunks and raccoons. They had gotten so used to human food, they were fearless. One racoon hopped up on the table and stole our bag of potato chips in broad daylight! The skunks were just as bad. I held them off with a maglite in thier eyes. We eventully surrendered our second campsite and retreated into the tent. The racoons and skunks screamed at each other all night long. It was like a horror movie.:gb

OP how does the freshwater salmon can?We have some here that get two pounds.And what kind of peppers does petter like to pickle?.............Upper

OP how does the freshwater salmon can?We have some here that get two pounds.And what kind of peppers does petter like to pickle?.............Upper
I smoke it, then can it. Last a couple of years without any problem.
Peppers are usually jalapeño, or a mix of Hungarian Hot Wax, Italian Red and a couple Serrano in each jar.

Latest posts

Back