Horseradish mead?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lapsang souchong is a tea from China whose leaves are smoked as they are dried and the wood used in smoking the tea imparts a very distinctive smokey flavor. I don't drink a lot of tea (I prefer coffee) but lapsang tea is delightful if you like smoked flavors and if you make tea with tea leaves and not tea bags filled with tea leaf dust (American tea is undrinkable if you have grown up in Britain and you use a teapot to brew tea: one teaspoon of leaves for each cup PLUS one for the pot).

I love lapsang souchong as a straight tea, no sugar. My wife prefers loose tea in a tea ball we have on a "stick" I got years ago. She unfortunately pollutes it with sugar and cream, to each their own. We used to have a place in Mechanicsburg called The Rosemary House that had a nice selection of diverse loose teas. I lived just up the street and whenever I came in she would tell me what just came in and that's how I tried some decently fresh lapsang. Haven't been there in years but it looks like their website is still up and running. I think the owners' daughter had an interest in the business, so hopefully it is still as good as I remember (memories always seem better than reality).

https://www.therosemaryhouse.com/

Lapsang souchong is a tea from China whose leaves are smoked as they are dried and the wood used in smoking the tea imparts a very distinctive smokey flavor. I don't drink a lot of tea (I prefer coffee) but lapsang tea is delightful if you like smoked flavors and if you make tea with tea leaves and not tea bags filled with tea leaf dust (American tea is undrinkable if you have grown up in Britain and you use a teapot to brew tea: one teaspoon of leaves for each cup PLUS one for the pot).
nooooo tea ice cold, hehe, my grandmother was full blooded cherokee, so i learned to boil my tea till the top is covered in tea oil, then add sugar and chill,,, in my life i have taken one sip of hot tea earl grey, not for me, i have many different tea balls and tea baskets, but i mix close to what lepton makes, with out teagrounds how would you get you future told,,, lol
dawg

Latest posts

Back