• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Honey For Sale

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
First let me say that this is approved by Wade himself. Due to many request for the honey that we produce I am making the advertisment post for it. I will also be the first to tell you that your local honey is 1) better for you 2) will be cheaper 3) will feature your local flora.

We do not flavor our honey so if you see something called for instance Blueberry honey, that does not mean that it is blue in color or taste like blueberries, it simple implys that it was made from the nectar of the blueberry flowers.
We also may tell you that it is a certain kind of honey but since we do not certify that it is a certain type then we do not advertise specialty honeys.
Depending on the time of the season we may have different types of honey, however once that season has passed then that honey is most likely gone.

Here are the prices for our honey

1lb jar - $8.00
case of 1lb jars (24) - $168
2lb jar - $13.00
case of 2lb jars (12) - $144
1 gallon jug - $42
5 gallon bucket - price varies depending upon wholesale prices at the time, currently (6/13/10) a 5 gallon bucket will cost $150 with the price per bucket going down depending upon the total amount of buckets purchased.

We do carry a 55 gallon drum but we rarely sale one of those unless there happens to be a massive honey flow on.

Some of the types of honey that we have are
Blueberry - early in the Spring
Blueberry/Gallberry - early to late Spring
Tupelo Gum - late Spring
Tulip Poplur - early Summer
Sage - mid Summer
Cotton - late Summer
Wild Flower - All throughout the year when other things are not going on.

There are some other honeys but we rarely try to harvest any other types.

If you are interested in purchasing honey from us remember there are shipping charges and flate rate boxes can only be used for 1lb and 2lb jars. If you are stopping through the area and wish to pick it up here please let us know ahead of time. We do not have filled jars sitting around waiting to be sold. It is normally in tanks or buckets waiting to be run. The sooner you let us know the better chance you have to get the honey you are after, and even then there is no guarantee that we will produce any of that honey that year.

Cross Roads Honey Farm is primarly a pollination service but also provides and sales honey when it is possible to do so.

Thank you and keep it as sweet as Honey.
Pat

First let me say that this is approved by Wade himself. Due to many request for the honey that we produce I am making the advertisment post for it. I will also be the first to tell you that your local honey is 1) better for you 2) will be cheaper 3) will feature your local flora.

Can I request a blond! :)

We do not flavor our honey so if you see something called for instance Blueberry honey, that does not mean that it is blue in color or taste like blueberries, it simple implys that it was made from the nectar of the blueberry flowers.
We also may tell you that it is a certain kind of honey but since we do not certify that it is a certain type then we do not advertise specialty honeys.
Depending on the time of the season we may have different types of honey, however once that season has passed then that honey is most likely gone.

Here are the prices for our honey

1lb jar - $8.00
case of 1lb jars (24) - $168
2lb jar - $13.00
case of 2lb jars (12) - $144
1 gallon jug - $42
5 gallon bucket - price varies depending upon wholesale prices at the time, currently (6/13/10) a 5 gallon bucket will cost $150 with the price per bucket going down depending upon the total amount of buckets purchased.

We do carry a 55 gallon drum but we rarely sale one of those unless there happens to be a massive honey flow on.

Some of the types of honey that we have are
Blueberry - early in the Spring
Blueberry/Gallberry - early to late Spring
Tupelo Gum - late Spring
Tulip Poplur - early Summer
Sage - mid Summer
Cotton - late Summer
Wild Flower - All throughout the year when other things are not going on.

There are some other honeys but we rarely try to harvest any other types.

If you are interested in purchasing honey from us remember there are shipping charges and flate rate boxes can only be used for 1lb and 2lb jars. If you are stopping through the area and wish to pick it up here please let us know ahead of time. We do not have filled jars sitting around waiting to be sold. It is normally in tanks or buckets waiting to be run. The sooner you let us know the better chance you have to get the honey you are after, and even then there is no guarantee that we will produce any of that honey that year.

Cross Roads Honey Farm is primarly a pollination service but also provides and sales honey when it is possible to do so.

Thank you and keep it as sweet as Honey.
Pat
do you sell raw honey?

The last time I checked we had 1- 5 gallon bucket that we were making 1 lb jars out of. I will have to check and see if we have any more for this year.

I big honey months are July and August, that is because we ar more of a pollatination based business.
I will post the amount we have available later.

Latest posts

Back