Homewinery concentrate and jelly

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brewbush

Reaction score
Has anyone made jam or jelly from the concentrates? If so what was your recipe and how did it turn out?

I have. It's wonderful. I usually steal a pint of concentrate add a gallon of water and make jelly the same way as you would any other juice.

never made jelly or jam with it, and 90% of my country wines i grow my own fruit an berries, but for what i don't grow ,, home winery is the best stuff i have found to use, it makes full flavored wines and if darlarms makes jelly with it then i would take his word as the gold standard, his belly is almost as big as mine and that takes true knowledge of good food, lol. i hope e don't kill me for my warped since of humor, but all joking aside any and all the advice I've gotten from him has been rock solid...:h
Dawg,

never made jelly or jam with it, and 90% of my country wines i grow my own fruit an berries, but for what i don't grow ,, home winery is the best stuff i have found to use, it makes full flavored wines and if darlarms makes jelly with it then i would take his word as the gold standard, his belly is almost as big as mine and that takes true knowledge of good food, lol. i hope e don't kill me for my warped since of humor, but all joking aside any and all the advice I've gotten from him has been rock solid...:h
Dawg,

Appreciate the vote of confidence, however I've lost 90 lbs since that picture was taken. :db

Latest posts

Back