• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Home wine equipment - Georgia

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbo_c

Reaction score
Getting out of the hobby. Got several carboys, floor corker, buon vino mini jet, and even a white zin kit(fresh, not old).

I live near Gainesville, GA. You’ll need to be able to pick up. I’m sure the math won’t work for shipping. Let me know if you’re close and interested.

Jbo

I do. Sorry just seeing your post. Actually should be using the filter this weekend.

Jbo

I do. Sorry just seeing your post. Actually should be using the filter this weekend.

Jbo
We are meeting friends at Lookout Mt, Tn around the 20th of April. One friend is coming from GA so I may be able to coordinate a pickup. I’ll try to get info this weekend.

White zin kit is gone, but also including DC vacuum pump and the major parts of a home made grape press. Also lots of general odds and ends: tubing, siphon, bottle filler, etc.

Jbo

Sorry so long to reply. Maybe $300 for all of it. I’ll piece it out but would rather sell it all.

If you want it, I’ll have to bottle two carboy a before you get here. :)

Jbo

Latest posts

Back