Home Brew Ohio

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wineforfun

Still Trying To Make The Perfect Wine and Now Tryi
Reaction score
Anyone dealt with this company before? They have a RJS Cru Coffee dessert wine for $114 with free shipping. Thinking about grabbing it.

I think I may have gotten a thing or two from them via Amazon, but not directly from them. The reviews on them are great with 30k+ reviews in the past 12 months.

I bought a couple carboys and miscellaneous supplies from them back in October and they delivered quickly and provided good communication. I have not purchased any kits from them.

Ok, thanks. Looking at that kit from Amazon. I will give them a call to make sure it is this years and then get it.

Update: Very nice lady answered, said it was this years. $114 incl. shipping so not bad. Plus I had $60 in rewards from our fitness program at work so total came to just under $50.

Last edited:
I have to applaud your choice for spending your fitness reward dollars. If you're going to work out you ought to get some discounted wine out of it.

Enjoy!
TG

haha
Yeah, they get a kick out of it here at work. I have worked out/competed for a lot of years so I figure if they are going to pay me a little for it, why not. I will be working out either way. It is either a $10 reward to Amazon each month or to Starbucks. Since I roast my own coffee, I don't need Charbucks.

On a side note, HUGE kudos to Home Brew Ohio. Ordered the kit on Monday afternoon and it arrived Thursday.

Latest posts

Back