Holidays..

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

St Allie

Tech Administrator
Reaction score
Okies.. I'm all packed for a trip to waiheke island.. Off on the ferry tomorrow morning.

Will be offline for about a month.. Sun surf and island time!

Have fun people, be happy and I'll see you again in late january..:p

Allie:bt

Never heard of the place (go figure) but it sounds like fun. Wishing you a swell time.

HAVE FUN ! ! ! :fsh :dg :d :hny
We will hold down the forum for you.
Be safe and see you in late Jan...

Have a blast girl, you deserve it! Ill try and keep up with the spammers but Im noy up on the searching bots and what ever!

I guess the flower pot wasn't so bad after all. Heck if I got a month's vacation on some secluded island i'd be happy with that for Christmas too. I also googled it and the place is awesome!! :try

Last edited:
fantastic local wineries there too.. they usually have a wine festival in january..

will have to keep a diary and report back.. just in case any of you win the lottery and decide to visit!

The bloke ( hubby) has his camera.. so will post some when I get back..

Allie xxx

So is the Bloke gonna take some pics of you with tan or no tan lines!:gn

Wade!!

.. all photos will be suitably censored for old wino's that are far too interested in tan lines!

:p

I will put big black dots on anything too risque!

Allie

Only one question from this jealous person Who's tending your wine ????? !!!!!

bottled wine is sitting quietly in the cellar getting older..

the ones that are bulk stored will be ok .. and the ones fermenting will be saved by the layer of C02 still on them when they finish..

just means that racking and stabilising will be a priority when I get back..

Allie

Latest posts

Back