Hi there from East Lyme, Conn.

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The RJS Winery Series kit is awesome. I get these in Waterbury for about $95 at International foods but you have to order them a week in advance as she doesnt stock the more expensive kits. I have that Cab Sauv and it is very good! If ou want to try it come on down to my house an we'll crack one open!

I stopped at Subway in Salem when coming back from a job site in Hartford and, surprise, I was next to Rob's Homebrew shop. Walking in and walked out with Grand Cru's Cabernet kit. Never heard of that store but they have a pretty decent inventory.

Anyways I started that one last night :O). Somehow the Merlot kit I did earlier mentioned to rack from Primary after approx 7 days. The cabernet kit skips that step. Basically it says to leave it in the primary until it reached 0.998 (approx 14 days) then go right to clearing process...

I like having the carboy bubbling away in my dining room... I guess it'll have to wait.

Cheers.

Welcome nice to see another from CT. and you really should try Int. Foods in Waterbury the lady has great prices :)

Latest posts

Back